- When we listen, the Lord will speak- when we obey, the Lord will act.
- Possess the Land – implement your individual and corporate professional calling together with the Lord.
- Servant Leadership - the way Jesus served the world – power from underneath, not from the top.
- Take responsibility for what we see and understand, but do not reach for power.
- Building on the Rock – Build on Jesus Christ in all you do. Get values and motivation right from the beginning.
- Walking in Rest – End of Self – Let Jesus live in you. Do His work, His way.
- The Three Hearts – Understand the differences between God’s Heart, (God’s yes to business and work),
My own heart and the heart of the world.
- The two trees in the Garden – we need to look at the roots when the trees look the same.
- The Valley Experience - Is a part of the walk with the Lord. The circumcision (a problem in business) is an opportunity to possess the Land and break through. The Lord will take away the reproach of his people – it is restoration not condemnation
- Becoming Tall Trees – to be mature in wisdom and faith leading the next generation and Young professionals. It is not just having a big wallet
- Building an Ark by faith (implement your calling) – a blessing for His people, a judgment for the world
- It is a big difference to be a tribe or being a people with a common understanding and culture. Then we also need to develop an effective army inside the people so we can be able to possess the land and eat its fruit!